The MarCom team (especially this web content manager) is working to improve the accuracy and functionality of our Saint Martin’s University online employee directory.
The directory has many functions, including:
– Resource for students (enrolled and perspective), faculty, staff, and alumni
– Professional/industry recognition and networking
How can you ensure that your directory profile is helping to support the Saint Martin’s community?
1) Accurate information: Email, phone, official university title, office location, office/program associations
2) Picture: If you missed our last employee picture day, we will be having another one on September 20th. If you have a picture that you’d like to use on your profile, send it to the executive assistant of your school or Kyle Wohlenhaus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Professional/academic information: Allows you to showcase publications, research, etc.
4) Personal quotes/stories (faculty): These are fed into school and program pages
1) Check your profile for accuracy (or if you don’t have one, please send a request!)
2) Send any updates to the executive assistant of your school or to Kyle Wohlenhaus (email@example.com)
3) Have your picture taken on September 20th from 11a-2p (at the top of Old Main grand staircase)
We appreciate all of the effort already underway (by the deans, executive assistants, multiple offices on campus, and you) to improve this system!
If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Wohlenhaus, (firstname.lastname@example.org)